BHT Chairman, Jeremy Gully answers frequently asked questions in this series of minute-long videos. CLICK HERE TO WATCH
1. Bembridge Harbour’s colourful history under private ownership
2. Can’t owners do as they like with Bembridge Harbour?
3. The problematic harbour company set up
4. Bembridge Harbour’s near bankruptcy in 2011
5. Is BHT obstructing progress on the ‘Harbour Regeneration Plan’?
6. Why did BHT commission an investigation into harbour company finances?
7. Is BHT trying to force the owner out so they can buy Bembridge Harbour themselves?
8. Could Bembridge Harbour sailing areas be filled with houseboats?
9. What’s the GMB Union’s interest in Bembridge Harbour?
10. The harbour owner is a businessman, just doing his job, isn’t he?
11. Will the groyne at the harbour entrance ever get fixed?
12. Have the owners really invested £1.2M in Bembridge Harbour?
13. Why hasn’t work started on the ‘Harbour Regeneration Plan’?
14. The purchase deal that left the harbour with a £1.2M debt
15. How would Bembridge Harbour be run in an ideal world?
16. Do BHT and the harbour owners need their heads bashing together?
17. Does Bembridge Harbour Authority conform to Gov’t guidelines?
18. When will we see an end to sewage in Bembridge Harbour?
19. How you can help BHT
If you have a question of your own, please get in touch.